Prices and memberships
PAYG – £8, £10 on Saturdays (1.5 hr)
Block of 4 sessions – £25
PAYG – £8
Block of 4 sessions – £28
Block of 6 sessions – £40
Block booking only!
Block of 4 sessions – £32
GOLD – UNLIMITED POLE, HOOP AND FLEXIBILITY CLASSES: £85 PER MONTH
SILVER – MONDAY, TUESDAY & THURSDAY POLE AND FLEXIBILITY CLASSES – £65 PER MONTH
BRONZE – MONDAY, TUESDAY AND THURSDAY POLE CLASSES – £55 PER MONTH
Memberships are run on a 4 week basis. Also available we have personal training and private tuition in Pole, Hoop and Silks.
CLASS RULES, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. Please DO NOT use any creams, moisturisers or lotions 24 hours before your Pole Fitness session. These can cause serious injury and prevent you from sticking to the pole. e.g. body lotions, bath bombs, radox, oils, hand creams, etc.
2. Please remove ALL JEWELLERY on entering the studio. Jewellery will scratch the poles, rip the tape on the Aerial Hoops, and rip the Silks, therefore REMOVE any watches, rings, bracelets, belly bars, body studs etc.
3. Please enter and leave the studio in a quiet manner to avoid disturbing instructors and students whilst they are teaching / learning.
4. Due to the possible danger in this sport it is important to respect your instructor and other students in the class. Please do not talk over your instructor or hold conversations whilst your instructor is instructing.
5. Please keep all PHONES on silent as it can be very distracting to instructor and students when they are practicing pole moves.
6. Please refrain from taking pictures and videos when you have not learnt the move or the person on the Pole or Hoop is without a spotter! This can be very dangerous and can result in injury.
7. Please DO NOT attempt any moves you have not been taught in class. We respect you may want to try new moves so please just ask the instructor and we will help and spot you. It is important in Pole, Hoop and Aerial silks to exercise in a safe manner, injuries can take you out of exercising for weeks and months maybe permanently.
8. This studio takes a zero – tolerance approach to bullying or verbal and physical abuse. Any person engaging in this type of behaviour will be requested to leave the studio immediately.
If you have any issues at all whilst in the studio, please do come and speak to an instructor. We will treat all conversations confidentially and will try our best to accommodate your needs.
PAYMENTS! Please be aware you are NOT officially booked onto a session unless you have prepaid for it. If you turn up to a session and the class is full and you haven’t prepaid you will be turned away. Please don’t be disappointed make sure you pay for your sessions in advance.
PAYG – If you prefer to use the PAYG system then please be aware we need 24 hours for cancellation, otherwise you will be required to pay for your session.
BLOCK BOOKINGS / COURSES – With this option there are no carry overs or cancellations, therefore if you miss a week you will lose a lesson (block bookings are less expensive than PAYG sessions). You must pay for your next block booking on the last session of your block to secure your place.
PRIVATE TUITION – All private tuition must be paid in full prior to your session. We need 24 hours notice to cancel your session. If you cancel on the day this will result in a cancellation fee of £15.
• Crop top or vest top
Avoid any items of clothing that may result in private parts of the anatomy being displayed to avoid any embarrassment!
• Short / long sleeved top
• Thick socks
Fitted or semi-fitted clothing is preferred as baggy clothing may result in getting trapped around the hoop.
Long sleeve top or a t-shirt that covers your arm pits. Arm pits need to be covered due to hygiene reasons. A long sleeve top is preferred as the Silks can cause friction burns .
If there is anything you wish to discuss please don’t hesitate to ask, you can contact me (Tracy) on 07879 234443.